Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- set someone clear (e.g.. from blame)
- unspoken, silent
- a lover of an art or science pristine :
- primitive unspoiled pure as in earlier times unadulterated
- proud; superior manner of behaviour redeem :
- get back by payment compensate
- shy/modest (especially of a girl) conundrum :
- a riddle dilemma enigma
- final and unalterable
You may contribute by sending important words.