Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- able to float; light-hearted neophyte :
- person who has been converted to a belief
- (of eyes) dull
- discover by searching search
- sentence within another one something separated
- drink deeply
- unharmed unhurt
- noisy; quarrel miser :
- person who loves wealth and spends little
You may contribute by sending important words.