Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- polite manner; comforting; uninteresting figurehead :
- carved image on the prow of a ship
- rebel; nonconformist ardor :
- pretty/delicate(food)/difficult to please
- taking too little care
- Existing in a wild or untamed state
- an inexperienced person. rabble :
- mob crowd the lower classes of populace
- to polish; rub to a shine
You may contribute by sending important words.