Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- alarm excited state of mind
- deserved and unavoidable punishment for wrong doing discreet :
- unaware; having no memory yeoman :
- man owning small estate; middle-class farmer equable :
- steady; regular puerile :
- childish dilettante :
- a lover of an art or science forbear :
- refrain from; be patient; ancestor inferno :
You may contribute by sending important words.