Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- feeling sleepy half asleep
- reddish, healthy-looking
- emergency an urgent situation
- tap or drive down by repeated light blows
- rob or dispossess of something (material)
- crude; rude accretion :
- the growing of separate things into one
- marked by the characteristics of an earlier period implacable :
- incapable of being placated; unpleasable crease :
- line made by crushing white line on the ground in cricket
You may contribute by sending important words.