Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- workshop for the shaping of metal to shape metal lead
- performed merely as a routine duty; hasty and superficial coeval :
- of the same period; coexisting lope :
- move along with long strides
- hesitating; undecided sober :
- present everywhere
- deceit; cunning garble :
- make unfair selection from facts
You may contribute by sending important words.