Important Words for GRE/GMAT/SAT
Improve your Vocabulary! These may be important words for GRE! We are getting continuous feedback from students preparing for GRE/GMAT and SAT exams. These words may improve your score.
- threats to compel somebody
- something that hinders (e.g. stammer)
- take up a high position
- complicated;coiled; twisted repertoire :
- A stock of plays, dances, or pieces that a company or a performer knows or is prepared to perform inveterate :
- deep-rooted. long-established
- uncommunicativeness heed :
- attention/give notice to
- Physical beauty
- of the present time only
You may contribute by sending important words.